Articles On Not Fitting Into The Norm
Sure, this site is about improving social skills, but sometimes when people have interpersonal problems it's not that they're doing anything blatantly awkward or off-putting. They're getting friction because they don't fit into the same mold as everyone else.
- It's Okay To Be Less-Social, Be Quiet, Not Like Sports, And So On
- When Your Main Social Problem Is That You Don't Fit In
- Getting Away With Doing Your Own Thing Socially
- Bitterness About Being Socially Misunderstood
- Superficial Stereotypical Dorkiness Vs. True Social Awkwardness
- Traits That Don't Automatically Make You Boring