Social Skills Coaching
If you want to improve your social life or self-confidence and would like some one-on-one, personalized guidance and support, I'm available to help.
- I've been writing about social skills on SucceedSocially.com since 2006.
- I'm a licensed counselor. I have a Master of Social Work (MSW), along with an undergraduate degree in psychology.
- I've gotten through my own struggles with shyness and loneliness.
Types of social issues I can help with
Coaching can address the same types of issues my writing on this site covers, such as:
- Overcoming shyness and social anxiety
- Increasing your confidence, and reducing your insecurities, around others
- Improving your conversation skills
- Learning to make friends, and getting past loneliness and isolation
- Generally becoming more likable and enjoyable to be around
- Building a social style that works for your personality and interests, so you don't have to change more than you'd like to fit in
- Identifying and smoothing out social blind spots
- Becoming more socially successful if you have Asperger's Syndrome / are on the higher-functioning end of the autism spectrum
- Each 50-minute session is $100 (US)
- Sessions take place over video chat (I use a web-based platform that's more privacy-secure than free ones like Skype)
- I'm in the Eastern Standard Time timezone
- I can see adults who are 18 or over
If you're interested in working with me, you can send an email to email@example.com, briefly telling me what areas you'd like my help with, as well as any questions you might have.
You can also get in touch by filling out the secure form below: